Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Quotes!

From the Lord of the Rings trilogy:



From "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

From "The Princess and the Frog"
"But Miss Charlotte, you said 'later' two hours ago."
"Travis, when a woman says 'later,' she really means 'not ever.'"

From "The Blues Brothers"
"Illinois Nazis."
"I hate Illinois Nazis."

From "The Princess Bride" (Let's be real though, I could quote the entire movie)
Image result for the princess bride quotes 
From "She's the Man"

From "Tangled"

From "The Chronicles of Narnia"

From "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron"


From "The Dark Knight"

4 comments:

  1. Inconceivable! I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." I really love that quote so much. I loved all of your quotes, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." I really love that quote so much. I loved all of your quotes, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a really sweet memory of watching that scene from Tangled with the floating lanterns in the theatre with my son when he was smaller that I will always remember and cherish.

    ReplyDelete