Monday, April 4, 2016

Dan in Real Life Questions

Hide-And-Go-Seek Spot

My best hide-and-go-seek spot was under the sink in the bathroom. We have cabinets underneath the sink. When I was about 4 years old I hid in there, and it took forever for my siblings to find me. Eventually they did, and I remember getting bored and opening the cabinet to see what was going on. I remember seeing my dad and two older siblings waiting for me. I guess I wasn't being as quiet as I thought and were waiting to see how long I would stay in there.

Ruthie "Pig Face" Draper

My family likes to nickname people. Mostly my sister's boyfriends. Some highlights include Bob Ross, the Schnoz,  and the Crawdad. My sister gets the brunt of the nickname treatment because she dates. My brother and I haven't dated very much. Also, she tends to date nick-nameable people.

Can You Know in 3 Days?

I don't think you can know that you love somebody in three days. You can love somebody in three days, but you don't know yet. In my opinion, 'being in love' and infatuation can be hard to tell the difference between. I think you need to spend more time with somebody to see.

Pick Up Lines

What is romance? Well, you have to have chemistry. And good pick up lines. Here are some good 2 for 1 combos:
"Are you full of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-ful!
"You must be a positive ion, and I'm a negative ion, because I feel an attraction between us."
"Are you a carbon sample? Because I'd like to date you."

Who can understand love? Well, who can understand math? Math and love combos are always important as well:
"Hey girl what's your sine? It must be pi/2 because you're the one"
"Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you are acute-y!"
"Your beauty is so constant. . .it's derivative must equal 0"

Okay, well you probably shouldn't use those. They probably wouldn't work. But they might.

Seriously, though: I've got one last pick-up line. This one is fail-proof, guaranteed to work. This is the way to go, let me tell you:
"Were you forged by Sauron? 'Cause, baby, you are precious."
It works best if asked in your best imitation of Gollum. That one's for free, folks. You're welcome.

Bowling:

I am not a good bowler. I always get a lot of spin on the ball. This makes it curve, resulting in mass quantities of gutter balls. I'm pretty sure I've bowled under 30 before.

Vacation Home:

I would love a vacation home similar to the one Dan's family has. I would also be o.k. with one on the coast of Maine, or South Carolina. Something in the Appalachian Mountains would also be acceptable. Finally, there's nothing wrong with Table Rock Lake. I would not be opposed to a lake house there.

1 comment: