Sunday, April 10, 2016

PHOTOS!!!


Image result for notice: if you have noticed this notice 
Photos from around the 'Poo.
Something Beautiful
 

Every time I walk through this hallway, I see several beautiful pieces of artwork on the wall. This painting of a lily has always stuck out to me. I think because it is pink and several of the pictures surrounding it are of more muted color.
#skillz

On a side note, the phrase, "Something Beautiful" will forever make me think of the song "Something Beautiful" by Needtobreathe.
Something that is something
I just liked this picture, it is not related to this activity whatsoever.
#oops
Something Funny
I like these posters because they are not what you expect. Usually, posters in school are motivational, or say something like "got milk?" So I like these snarky ones.
#sassymonkey
 
 
 



Something Irritating
People get irritated with I.d.s and with teachers that enforce i.d. rules. I don't know why it is a big deal to wear the stinking thing, but people seem to dislike it on principal for being too controlling.
#idcops
Something Handwritten
Who you gonna call? Not ghostbusters, but 39142. They have the antidote. Or maybe they have spare ids. Which is the antidote to the disease of not having your id on.
#whois39142

 
 Something that looks like a face. . . but isn't
This face is a stunner, folks. Literally. Don't stick your finger in there. The two faces in the electrical outlook look surprised, even shocked. This further emphasizes my point.
#shocking
Something that will always remind you of Kickapoo
Ah, Band. I would have gone into the band room to take a picture of my locker, but I'm sort of not in band anymore and not allowed in the band room. So the music stands will suffice. They will always remind me of my time in band.
#thisisasharpnotahashtag
 An Interesting Angle
This is from the staircase at the top of the student center. Those two white things at the bottom of the frame are not my flawlessly white flip-flops folks, they are chairs from the cafeteria.
#coolbeans
 Something from Nature
This fern is a plant, so it counts as from nature. I hereby name it Fred. Ferns make me think of the book, Where the Red Fern Grows. I should read that book. But I know that the dogs die, and I really don't want to have to go through that emotional trauma.
#fredthefern
 Someone who has taught you something
Well, this plaque has been very educational in my life. . . Just kidding, my dad, se llama Rick Elmer, is listed here. Well, he has certainly taught me a lot over the years, so he gets priority over various teachers I could have chosen.
#thanksdad
 
 

Someone you'd like to be more like
Well, folks, mi madre happened to be subbing the day I took these pictures, so of course I chose her. Her kindness, compassion, and crochet skillz are all very admirable traits.
#whenyourmomworksatschool
#thesearereallylonghashtags
#thisiswhyidon'thavetwitter
 Something Nostalgic
Well, if you look in the back row, you'll see District Softball, First Place. I was on the team, so obviously I will be nostalgic about the softball team winning  districts for the first time ever when I'm a starting Senior. That was a long sentence.
#whosaid
 

Something a Little Kid Might Notice
This dinosaur head is pretty cool. So I think a little kid might notice it. I can imagine a Night-at-the-'Poo scenario where it comes to life at night.
#scary
Something Square
There are several rectangular somethings here, which is close enough to square that we are just going to go with it.
#closeenough







Something Quintessentially American
This is an old photo of cheerleaders. Sports teams and cheerleaders are very American.







Something Round
Alright, well, its not a perfect circle or anything, but it is roundish. Also, its hanging from the ceiling. #pearintheair

1 comment:

  1. Such clever commentary! And how sweet that your mom is who you'd like to be more like.

    ReplyDelete